Pro-face HMI and Control Training and Certification Course
Pro-face is the leading independent global supplier of visualization and data management solutions for industrial applications. Pro-face offers the industry’s most extensive product selection, the highest levels of connectivity, and unsurpassed support. Join us for an introduction to programming both standard and HMIs with integrated control using GP-PRO-EX software!
*Course fee gets you get the innovative 22mm mount, 5.7″ LT4000M HMI+Control, programming software, accessories & half day training. * $595 for 5.7″ LT4301M (that’s a $1500 value!)
- Introduction to our HMI+Control products
- Create screens for HMI applications
- Add ladder logic with I/O to the HMI
- Configure a driver to allow the HMI to talk to a PLC
- Simulate, download and test your project
- Learn about motion control features of the LT4000M series
- No prior knowledge of GP-PRO-EX software!
- Basic understanding of ladder logic
- Laptop will be required for programming and transfer
- Registration – space is limited!
Half Day training, Pro-face HMI & Programming Cable, GP PRO-EX Software installation with license, and Power Supply. Lunch provided.
Who should attend?
Controls Engineers, Industrial Contractors, Electrical Integrators, Programmers, OEM’s and MRO’s.