Advanced Motion Controls
ADVANCED Motion Controls proudly supplies high performance servo drives designed and built in the USA. The company's focus remains to create and deliver the best motion control drives for any motor, any controller, any feedback, any industry and any application.
Z-Drives- Plug-In Servo Drives
Designed to be PCB embedded for demanding OEM equipment, the compact Z-Drive delivers performance comparable to larger drives.
- Utilizing dual sided PCB boards
- High efficiency power devices
- Incorporate Z-Dive into your PCB machine design
- Brushless, brushed and extended environment models
- Mounting cards for prototyping
Panel Mount Servo Drives
The AxCent™ and DigiFlex® panel-mount drives are enclosed and can be mounted on their spines or flat against the base.
- Click&Move® Embedded
- POWERLINK / Modbus TCP / Ethernet
- RS-485 / Modbus RTU
M/Vtm Series Motor Controllers
The M/V™ series motor controllers are fully functional, four-quadrant servo drives purpose designed and built to operate today’s modern mobile electric vehicular platforms.
- Providing high power from battery supplies with multiple operating modes
- Permanent magnet brushed or brushless motors
- Maximizes battery life and extend vehicle operations
ADVANCED Motion Controls has a variety of power supplies to power your servo drive
- Sizes ranges from 300W continuous to over 35kW peak power
- Built-in shunt regulator
- Recommended for drives with built-in isolation
Advanced Motion Controls’ filter cards ensure current loop stability for the proper operation of PWM servo drives.
- Reduces the PWM switching noise from high power supply voltages and long cable runs
- Brushless, three phase
- Brushless single phase
Have a question?
Start a conversation with one of our Engineers today.