Cognex Corporation is the world’s leading provider of vision systems, vision software, vision sensors and industrial ID readers used in manufacturing automation. Cognex vision helps companies improve product quality, eliminate production errors, lower manufacturing costs, and exceed consumer expectations for high quality products at an affordable price.
Machine Vision Systems
Cognex In-Sight® vision systems are unmatched in their ability to inspect, identify and guide parts. These self-contained, industrial-grade vision systems combine a library of advanced vision tools with high-speed image acquisition and processing.
- In-Sight® Micro ultra compact vision system
- In-Sight® 5600 for the most challenging applications
- In-Sight® 7000 with integrated light an autofocus options
- In-Sight® 5000 industrial-grade for general applications
- In-Sight® D900 powered by In-Sight Vidi™ Deep Learning-based Industrial Image Analysis
In-Sight® 2000 series vision sensors combine the power of an In-Sight vision system with the simplicity and affordability of a vision sensor. Ideal for solving error-proofing applications.
- Affordable vision sensor powered by In-Sight Explorer software and EasyBuilder
- Simple for both new and existing users
- Proven, reliable Cognex In-Sight vision tools
- Compact, modular design with field changeable integrated optics and lighting
3D Displacement Sensors
Cognex 3D displacement sensors optimize product quality by providing three-dimensional inspection of your products.
- Factory calibrated
- Includes industry-leading Cognex machine vision software
- Micron-level accuracy
- Simplified multi-head analysis
Fixed-mount Barcode Readers
Cognex DataMan® fixed-mount barcode readers represent a breakthrough in combining unmatched code performance, ease of use, and an extremely small size.
- Lighting, camera, processor and communications all integrated
- 1-D barcode and 2-D matrix code reading software algorithms
- Easy setup and deployment
Handheld Barcode Scanners
Cognex DataMan® industrial handheld barcode readers provide unmatched performance for Direct Part Marks (DPM) and label-based applications.
- Rugged for industrial environments
- Interchangeable communications
- 1-D and 2-D code reading
- Ability to read challenging marks
DataMan 8070 Series Barcode Verifier
The DataMan 8070 series barcode verifier is packed with powerful lighting options, robust grading algorithms, a high-speed processing engine, and a high-resolution camera to capture and grade the most difficult direct part mark (DPM) codes. Combined with simple DataMan Setup Tool software, DataMan 8070 series verifiers deliver detailed, repeatable results
- Multiple options for verifying codes on every surface
- Fast, accurate algorithms provide reliable and repeatable results
- Easy-to-maneuver compact design and rugged housing for greater mobility
Have a question?
Start a conversation with one of our Engineers today.