March 23, 2020
Dear Valued Customer,
First, we want to thank you for everything you have already done in the face of this unprecedented situation with COVID-19 (Coronavirus). We appreciate your diligence in effectively dealing with the changes we are all experiencing on a daily, and sometimes an hourly basis. With this environment of constant change we want to make sure that you are aware that Tri-Phase, along with Innovative Technical Services (I-Tech) and IMAC Motion Control in Illinois are considered critical to both the Department of Homeland Security under CISA Critical Manufacturing Sectors – (Transportation and Logistics) as well as under State and local government Shelter-in-Place orders. To date Tri-Phase Automation has seen limited impact to its supply chain. We will be working with an essential on-site staff as well as remote employees. We will continue to quote, enter orders, and ship orders as efficiently as possible.
As your trusted supply partner, we want you to know:
- We remain open for business.
- We are taking appropriate precautionary measures in the workplace that include the practice of social distancing and providing hygienic resources to our associates in the office and production environments. Much of our staff is now working remotely reducing the risk of exposure.
- Our supply partners continue to meet our demand for parts, although shipments have been delayed in a few limited cases. We continue to discuss needs and logistics with our suppliers daily.
- If we can’t meet a specific shipping commitment, we will keep you informed. We ask for your understanding as we work to fulfill your order as quickly as practical.
- We will continue to provide updates as needed in these uncertain times.
Your partner in business,
Download Letter PDF