Danfoss Drives has been developing and implementing adjustable frequency drives since 1968. They offer a wide range of drives from fractional horsepower to 500 HP.
Low Voltage Drives
Danfoss Drives provides low voltage VLT AC drives in a power range up to 5.3 MW. With a wide variety of built-in functionality, they improve energy efficiency, cut costs and optimize the productivity of your processes.
- Automation Drives
- HVAC Drives
- Micro Drives
- Low Harmonic Drives
Decentral drives can be mounted close to motors. .
- Eliminates need for control room and complex cabling
- Drastically reduces design and installation costs
- Direct machine mounting
- Adapts to any brand motor
Danfoss Drives soft starters are used to temporarily reduce the load and torque by limiting electric current surge of an AC motor during start-up.
- Reduces mechanical and electrodynamic stresses
- Extend system lifetime
- For motors up to 110 kW
The Traditional and Vertical Panel designs provide a centralized drive system featuring main supply disconnect convenience to help ensure operator safety and system protection.
- Available in variety of configurations
- Traditional Bypass Panels and vertical bypass panels
- Harmonic design available
Danfoss offers a wide range of mitigation solutions which can help restore weak networks, increase network capacity, or meet compact retrofit demands.
- Output filters protect motor and cable insulation
- Reduce acoustic motor noise
- Reduce bearing stress
Have a question?
Start a conversation with one of our Engineers today.