Advantech Automation Corporation is a global PC-based Automation Solution manufacturer, providing integrated web-based hardware and software technologies, solutions, and customization services that empower the connected eWorld. Advantech cooperates closely with system integrators to help them add value to meet stringent requirements from customers in a wide array of industries.
Automation Controllers & I/O
Evolved from traditional programmable logic controllers, Advantech’s programmable automation controllers (PAC) APAX series is PC-based automation control platform designed for smart factories applications.
- PC-based controller
- Open development environment
- Single platform with multi-disciplined functionalities
Embedded Automation Computers
Advantech’s offers a complete range of embedded automation computers with each series coming in three sizes: palm, small and regular, all of them are dedicated to providing fanless, industrial-proven and application ready control platforms.
- Advantech iDoor Technology
- Multiple expansion solutions
- Versatile mounting platforms
- Fieldbus protocol; digital and analog I/O, communication
Human Machine Interfaces - HMI
Advantech offers a wide range of human machine interface (HMI) products including Automation Panel PCs (TPC and PPC), Industrial Monitors (FPM) and Intelligent Operator Panels (WebOP). which are designed for segmented automation applications to be applied in different industries.
- Support Advantech iDoor Technology
- Designed for segmented automation applications
- Flexible I/O configuration
Data Acquisition (DAQ) & Communication
Advantech provides a full range of industrial data acquisition and control products which are widely used in industrial and laboratory applications.
- Five major categories: PC/104, PCI-bus, ISA-bus, USB-based, and CompactPCI modules
- Multiple wiring terminals and extensive software support
- Suitable for: data acquisition, monitoring, automation, test and measurement
Remote I/O Modules
Advantech Ethernet I/O and Wireless I/O are broadly used in IoT or other industrial applications, such as facility monitoring, environment monitoring, and industrial process control.
- Ethernet I/O (ADAM-6000 series)
- RS-485 I/O (ADAM-4000 series)
- Analog I/O and Digital I/O modules
- Supports Modbus RTU communication protocol
Advantech offers a comprehensive portfolio of communications products and technologies building up reliable connection. Their industrial Ethernet switches are reliable, efficient, and cost-saving for industrial computer solutions.
- Industrial Managed Ethernet Switches
- ProView Series
- Unmanaged Ethernet Switches
- Industrial Wireless AP/Client
- Media Converters, Serial Device Servers
- Modbus Gateways
Have a question?
Start a conversation with one of our Engineers today.