WAGO, the pioneer of CAGE CLAMP® spring pressure connection technology, offer an extensive range of automation solutions such as the fieldbus independent WAGO-I/O-SYSTEM, interconnect and interface technology.
DIN Rail Terminal Blocks
WAGO patented CAGE CLAMP® spring pressure termination technology reduces wiring time by up to 50%, while delivering a reliable, maintenance free connection.
- CAGE CLAMP® Classic
- CAGE CLAMP® Compact
- FIT CLAMP®
- Power Cage Clamp
Pluggable Rail-Mounted Terminal Block Systems
X-COM® and X-COM® S, as well as X-COM® S MINI pluggable rail-mount terminal blocks are the modular system for time- and cost-saving system wiring.
- Conductor connection up to 4 mm² (AWG 12) at 32 A
- Wire connection up to 1.5 mm² (16 AWG) with a terminal block width of only 3.5 mm (0.137 in.)(X-
- COM®S-MINI, 2020 Series)
- Coding prevents errors
- Mechanical protection via locking levers, strain relief plates and housings
- Can be combined and commoned with the TOPJOB® S rail-mounted terminal block system
- Dual jumper slots for various commoning options
Terminal Block & Connectors
The WAGO-I/O-SYSTEM is a flexible fieldbus-independent solution for decentralized automation tasks.
- Power supply connectors for lighting and equipment
- Installation connectors
- Modular terminal blocks
- Transformer terminal blocks
Components for Automation
SICK’s vast range of photoelectric sensors offer precise optics and advanced technology using the latest SIRIC® and LED technologies. These sensors offer the highest level of operational reliability regardless of any interference factors.
- Modular I/O System (Series 750, 753)
- Modular WAGO-I/OSYSTEM, IP20 (750 Series XTR)
- Wago Speedway (Series 767)
- Wago I/O IPC (Series 758)
- WAGO-I/O-SYSTEM (Series 757 – sensor/actuator boxes)
- Ethernet Switches
WAGO interface modules offer various designs, such as pluggable function and interface modules.
- Relays and optocouplers
- Interface modules
- Overvoltage protection
- Power supplies
- Current measurement
Have a question?
Start a conversation with one of our Engineers today.