sCHEDULE A FREE in-person rOBOT dEMO
Want to learn more about collaborative robots and industrial robots from Mitsubishi, Nachi or Techman? Complete the form and a Tri-Phase Automation/IMAC representative will contact you to schedule a no-cost demo session with one of our robot engineers.
Vision Guided Robotic Demonstration with the MELFA RV-4FR from Mitsubishi Electric
From simple pick-and place-applications, to complex assembly tasks, Mitsubishi Electric industrial robots are equipped with class-leading speed and precision. Coupled with intelligent options like 3D vision, force sensing, seamless PLC integration, and the ability to operate in “collaborative applications”.
- The MELFA Safe Plus feature “safe, collaborative work applications” allow robots and people to work together with high levels of safety while still providing the speed and performance the industry demands.
- The MELFA Smart Plus feature, which among other functions, provides real-time compensation for thermal expansion as well as automates complex calibration tasks which enables and simplifies automating applications that require higher levels of accuracy or complex calibration.
- Mitsubishi Robot Control Solution (MRCS) utilized AOI’s and maps variables in the Allen Bradley PLC to allow for easier integration and set up. It provides a starting point for simple robot applications without prior knowledge of Mitsubishi Programming.
- Built in protocols for easy integration with Cognex vision.
- 2kg-70kg (SCARA, micro working, 6 axis, Palletizing)
With an extensive selection of arm sizes, configurations, protection ratings, backed by “Next-Generation” features, and options designed to provide maximum productivity with minimal effort, the MELFA RV-FR-Series line of industrial robots are ready to tackle all of your automation needs.
Nachi Robotic Systems has a wide range of robots and successful turnkey solutions for many applications, including: spot welding, arc welding, sealing, collaborative, material handling, machine tending, material removal, foundry, forging, packaging, palletizing and assembly.
Improve the overall performance of your manufacturing and assembly lines with the TM Robot Series, a family of collaborative robotic arms with built-in robot vision systems. Techman collaborative robots (cobots) can support payloads ranging from regular to heavy loads. Watch the video to learn more!
Top areas to consider for collaborative robots
- Reliable Machine Tending
- Precise Assembly & Parts Inspections
- Fastening and Dispensing
- Cost-Effective Testing and Quality Inspections
- Fast, Accurate, Material Handling and Packaging
- Automated Palletizing
- Efficient Research & Development