We offer a range of fluid sensor solutions from SICK used in the measuring process for liquids, gases and bulk solids and protecting against overfill and dry run. Whether it is temperature measurement, pressure measurement, level control or flow metering we have the right solution for your application.
- Level Sensors
- Flow Sensors
- Pressure Sensors
- Temperature Sensor
- Plus, Bulk Solid Scanners
Pac50 Pressure Switch
Turns Pressure Into Color
Improve your monitoring of air pressure with the PAC50 electronic pressure switch. The bi-color large display allows you to identify from a distance if the pressure falls within the target range. This pressure switch has two digital switching outputs and an optional analog output in one device. The output signals can be easily adjusted to the available control system. With the optional IO-Link, the controller or PLC can quickly pass the device parameters to the sensor when replacing the sensor or when changing the format which reduces downtimes.
- Large displays for system pressure, switching points and output states.
- Three large function keys, intuitive menu navigation
- Measuring range for gauge pressure (vacuum and overpressure)
- Two independently programmable switching outputs, optional analog output
- Installation on mounting wall, rail, or switch panel
- Variant for leakage monitoring
- Waterproof housing with IP65/IP67 enclosure rating
Measurement of pneumatic pressure of a food slicer
Monitor the machine systems pressure to increase the efficiency in food processing and in food cutting machines.
Robot Gripper Application
The pressure sensor can be use for determining and monitoring the suction pressure in a robot gripper.
- Measurement of pneumatic pressure on a meat slicer
- Monitoring of the pneumatic pressure
- Improved energy management in compressed air systems
- Pressure monitoring in the spraying unit
FTMG Flow Meter
Energy Consumption Flow Meter With Leakage Detection
FTMg, a sensor for compressed air displays three parameters at once by measuring the flow, pressure, and temperature.
- Transparent compressed air consumption measurement according to DIN EN 50001
- Complete overview of the flow, pressure and temperature of gases increases system reliability
- IO-Link or Ethernet interfaces (communication with OPC UA) for simple system integration and data availability
- Cost savings due to reduced energy consumption and increase in production efficiency
- Contrast-rich OLED large display saves time and money during commissioning
- The collect of flow, pressure, and temperature data in only one installation and commissioning process.
- Consumption and leakage monitoring in compressed air systems
- Monitoring of the energy consumption of compressed air in the supply network
- Measurement of inert gases in packaging with modified atmospheres in the food and beverage industry Flow measurement of non-corrosive gases such as Ar, He, CO2, N2
Compressed air is one of the most expensive sources of energy in a plant according to a survey by the U.S. Department of Energy.
Use this energy tip from the U.S. Department of Energy to determine the cost of compressed air in your facility.
FTS - Flow Temperature Switch Liquid flow measurement made easy
Measure both flow and temperature of the liquid in one sensor!
Reliable flow monitoring is the fundamental requirement for protecting pumps from dry run. The FTS flow temperature switch from SICK provides you a more reliable method for pump performance and process monitoring for industrial or Hygienic applications. This liquid flow temperature switch allows you to easily access accurate measurement data via IO-Link from virtually any liquid – water, water-based liquids, and oil.
- IP 67/IP 69 enclosure rating
- Industrial design in VISTAL® housing with 180°-rotatable OLED display
- Stainless steel hygienic variant, completely CIP-/SIP-capable, process temperatures up to 150°C
- Flow and temperature detection in the food industry and in CIP cleaning systems
- Pump protection and monitoring
- Flow monitoring in cooling lubricant circuits and cleaning machines
- Contamination monitoring of filters
- Performance measurement of spraying or rinsing processes
Lfp Inox - Hygienic Level Sensor for Liquids
The Clean Solution
The LFP Inox from SICK is a hygienic level sensor for liquids using TDR technology – a process for determining the time of flight of electromagnetic waves.
- Level monitoring in buffer tanks of filling systems and filling machines
- Level monitoring in rinsing systems
- Level monitoring in CIP systems
- Level measurement in mixing systems in the cosmetics and pharmaceuticals industry
- Level monitoring in industrial processes with difficult ambient conditions
Bulk Solid flow sensor
Bulkscan® by SICK
A non-contact measurement of volume flow
The non-contact technology measures the volume flow of bulk materials on conveyor belts. No matter the properties of the bulk material and the weather conditions, this bulk solid scanner generates a reliable volume flow signal based on the laser’s time of flight and the belt speed with the multi-echo technology.
- Monitoring the volume flow of raw materials in the food industry
- Loading systems and packaging facilities
- Measuring volume and mass in gravel plants and other operations