The nanoScan3 from SICK is the smallest safety laser scanner. With a sensor installation height of just over 3 inches, it is well suited for localization and safe navigation of mobile platforms as well as collaborative robots (cobots).
World's Smallest Safety Laser Scanner!
- Only 80 mm high
- Resistant to light, dust and dirt
- Precision measurement data via Ethernet interface
- 3 m protective field range
- 275° scanning angle
- Up to 128 freely configurable fields
- Safe machine integration via I/Os
- Performance Level 3/d
Extremely Robust and Reliable
The nanoScan3 2D safety laser sensor consistently delivers reliable measurement data even under challenging ambient conditions including light, dust and dirt thanks to the safeHDDM® scan technology from SICK.
Improved Scanner Solutions with SICK’s HDDM Technology
Wednesday, March 3 10:00 am CT
Join the sensor experts and learn about SICK’s safe and non-safe scanner solutions that utilize the patented HDDM technology for improved detection reliability. What you will learn in webinar:
- What is *HDDM and how does it improve detection reliability?
- Unique and common applications for SICK’s TiM sensors
- When should you use a safety verses non-safety scanner?
- If using a safety scanner, what Performance Level is appropriate?
HDDM technology produces very stable measurements. Multiple laser pulses are emitted in a swift chronological sequence and their reflections from the measuring object are calculated to produce a mean value. This approach ensures seamless scanning and reliable results, even in the presence of dirt, dust, moisture, and ambient light.
Compact Simple, Space-Saving Design
Due to its ultracompact size, the nanoScan3 is easy to integrate in the machine design and is the perfect solution when installation space is at a premium. It’s a perfect match for:
- Mobile platforms also as know as automated guided vehicles (AGVs), autonomous mobile robots, (AMRs) or automated guided carts (AGCs)
- Hazardous area, hazardous point and access protection of stationary applications
The nanoScan3 fits under a pallet
and perfectly in different vehicles