The nanoScan3 from SICK is the smallest safety laser scanner. With a sensor installation height of just over 3 inches, it is well suited for localization and safe navigation of mobile platforms as well as collaborative robots (cobots).
World's Smallest Safety Laser Scanner!
- Only 80 mm high
- Resistant to light, dust and dirt
- Precision measurement data via Ethernet interface
- 3 m protective field range
- 275° scanning angle
- Up to 128 freely configurable fields
- Safe machine integration via I/Os
- Performance Level 3/d
Compact Simple, Space-Saving Design
Due to its ultracompact size, the nanoScan3 is easy to integrate in the machine design and is the perfect solution when installation space is at a premium. It’s a perfect match for:
- Mobile platforms also as know as automated guided vehicles (AGVs), autonomous mobile robots, (AMRs) or automated guided carts (AGCs)
- Hazardous area, hazardous point and access protection of stationary applications
Extremely Robust and Reliable
The nanoScan3 2D safety laser sensor consistently delivers reliable measurement data even under challenging ambient conditions including light, dust and dirt thanks to the safeHDDM® scan technology.