Thomson provides motion control solutions for machine builders the offer optimal balance of performance, life and cost.
Linear Ball Bushing Bearings
Thomson offers the world’s largest selection of inch and metric linear ball bushing bearings.
- Super ball bushings bearing
- Super smart ball bushings bearings
- Precision steel ball bushings bearings
- Multitrac ball bushings bearing
- XR extra rigid bearings
- Miniature metric bearings
- Miniature instrument bearings
- Lube for life cartridges
- Seals, retaining rings
Profile Rail Bearings & Guides
Thomson provides a complete offering of rails and carriages in a broad range of styles, sizes and unique features produced to industry standard dimensions for easy retrofitting into existing applications or designing into new applications.
- 500 series ball linear guides
- 500 series roller linear guides
- 400 series profile rail linear guides
- Accumini linear guides
- Microguide linear guides
- T-series linear guides
Roundrail Guide Systems
Thomson’s roundrail guide system are pre-assembled, ready to install stages providing low friction, smooth, accurate motion for a wide range of moment or normal loading configurations.
- 1BX end support roundrail linear guide system
- 1NX end support roundrail linear guide system
- 1CX continuous support roundrail linear guide system
- 1PX continuous support roundrail linear guide system
- 1VX fluoronyliner roundrail linear guide system
- 1DX side mount roundrail guide system
- 2DA dual shaft roundrail linear guide system
- 2CA twin shaft web roundrail linear guide system
Ball, Lead, Glide Screws
Thomson has a long history of manufacturing quality, strength, and expertise in all of its ball & lead screw products.
- Glide screws
- Lead screws supernuts
- Motorized lead screws
- Ball screws
- Ball splines
Linear Motion Systems
Thomson’s wide range of guide and drive systems can be configured economically and can also work in harsh environments, at high speeds, and in high precision applications.
- Ball screw driven: ball guided units
- Ball screw driven: slide guided units
- Belt driven: ball guided units
- MG/TG linear units
- Belt driven: wheel guided units
- Linear lifting units
- Linear rod units
- Handling components
- Redimount system
Industrial Linear Actuators
Available in both DC (12, 24, 36) and AC (115, 230, 400) voltage models, these actuators come optionally packaged with a wide selection of controls and accessories.
- Electrak HD linear actuators
- Electrak throttle linear actuators
- Max Jac heavy duty linear actuators
- Whispertrak linear actuators
- Electrak DC
- Electrak AC
- Electrak non-driven
- LM80 rodless linear actuators
- Rotary actuators
Precision Linear Actuators
Precision linear actuators are designed to deliver high performance in applications requiring continuous duty operation. They provide the highest thrust and speed of any electric actuator.
- PC series precision linear actuators
- T-series precision linear actuators
- ECT-series precision linear actuators
Worm Gear Screw Jacks
Thomson’s worm gear screw jacks MULI® and JUMBO® set new engineering standards for precision and reliability.
- Trapezoidal screw for rough conditions and good price/performance ratio
- Ball screw for long duty cycle, high efficiency, and high positioning accuracy
Thomson Lifting Columns are designed with the same care and expertise as Thomson’s industry-leading series of linear actuators.
- LC1600 lifting columns
- LC2000 lifting columns
- LC3000 lifting columns
- DMD/DMA lifting columns
Thomson Micron® planetary gearheads are used on high precision motion control applications which require a high torque to volume ratio, high torsional stiffness, and low backlash. All of our gearheads are self-lubricating and have high radial load capacity for any given size.
Have a question?
Start a conversation with one of our Engineers today.